1. WHAT IS A COOKIE MODULE?
· Cookies are a standard feature of sites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. They are widely used to help sites work or function in a better and more efficient way, such as for your recognition and retention of certain information that will cause your use of the site to be more convenient (such as retaining your preferences). Cookies also help us to find out which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need to be improved and to follow the use of the Site to provide you with targeted advertising.
· Primary cookies and third party cookies
Cookies are downloaded by your internet browser on the first visit to the Site. The next time you visit the Site on the same device, the cookie and the information stored in it are either sent back to the site that generated it (primary cookie mode) or to another site to which it belongs (third party cookie mode).
Primary cookies and third-party cookies allow the site to recognize if you have already accessed the Site through that browser and, in many cases, they may vary the content displayed.
If you refuse to use all cookies, neither primary cookies nor third-party cookies will be used. There will be no differentiation between the two types of cookies.
· Persistent and session cookies
Depending on the lifetime, cookies can be differentiated between "persistent" or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie is a cookie stored on your computer until it expires or you delete it.
A session cookie, on the other hand, is deleted when you close the browser.
In addition to accepting cookies when you visit the Site as described below, you can generally choose to accept cookies by changing the settings in your browser. For more details, see below in the issue 2.
2. HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIE MODULES?
If you reject the use of all cookies, primary cookies and third-party cookies will be disabled. In addition, primary cookies will be deleted. We will not be able to delete third party cookies. Therefore, you will need to personally delete third-party cookies. This can be done from your browser settings.
· Disabling and / or deleting cookies through your browser
Alternatively and / or in addition, you can change your cookie settings via your internet browser. Your internet browser allows you to change cookie settings. Such browser settings for cookies are usually found in the "options", "tools" or "preferences" menu of your internet browser. You can also consult the browser's "Help" menu. Different browsers may use different mechanisms to disable cookies.
Please see the links below for more details on managing your cookie settings:
Cookie module settings in Internet Explorer
Firefox cookie settings
Cookie module settings in Chrome
Regarding the browser settings for deleting previous cookies, the same principles apply as in the case of disabling new cookies through the browser settings. Please follow the appropriate instructions for your browser, as detailed above.
There are online tools available to delete all cookies left over from sites you've visited, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit this Site from other computers, you will need to change the settings again.
3. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIE MODULES DO WE USE?
In the following we will list the different types of cookies that we and third parties use on the Site: Strictly Required Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies, Targeted Cookies and [Social Media Cookies].
In particular, the Strictly Necessary Cookie Modules we use are:
1. cookies that are used exclusively for the transmission of communication via the Internet; and
2. cookies that are strictly necessary for us to offer you the service you have explicitly requested (ie if these cookies are disabled, we will not be able to provide you with the service you have expressly requested).
The use of the Strictly Cookie Modules Necessary for the purposes described above is based on our legitimate interests to ensure the proper operation, access and technical use of the Site and to provide you with the services you have explicitly requested.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to provide us with statistical information about the performance of our Site (for example, to count visits, traffic sources).
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to memorize the choices you make and to offer you improved and more personal functions. This category may include third-party cookies.